The above is a Youtube clip of a Batgirl pilot that someone forwarded to me recently. Check it out! (pun intended)
Some of my favorite parts:
- “Gotham city abounds in girls of all shapes and sizes.” (Seriously?!)
- The librarian’s daffodil-like ensemble
- “I’m afraid he’s kept you under wraps far too long.” She’s a person, not a present!
- “Isn’t that your youthful ward?”
- “The other gentleman is my millionaire friend.”
- The villains’ odd (and matching) hatwear and powder-blue outfits. Because nothing says “villainous” like…powder blue.
- The unsubtle tête-à-tête by the bookcase
- The sign above the clock — SILENCE
- Batgirl’s “pose and spin” on top of the bookcase