I recently reviewed some of my annual goals. They are broken up into four categories:
Here is an example, with details:
Co-develop and implement a marketing plan [for different campus] with the goal of increasing library usage (services & contacts). This includes the formerly separate goal: Co-develop and help administer a distance learners survey regarding library services.
- What exactly do I mean by “marketing plan”?
- How detailed will it be?
- What will it contain?
- When will I start it?
- Where will I get the information for it?
- What is the purpose of creating it?
- What will I do after I create it?
- What do I mean by “services & contacts”?
- How will database usage be measured?
- How much do I want it to increase?
- What do I want to find out with the survey and why?